Why Rent when you can Own?
Welcome to your new home!
This cozy yet modern 2-bedroom, 1 bath Bungalow in Cobourg is all one level and perfect for a small family looking to get into home ownership.
– Plenty of deck space and a yard for gardening
– Parking for 2+, and is only a few minutes walk to downtown Cobourg, and the famous Cobourg Beach
– Open concept kitchen, living, and dining space
– Full laundry, and plenty of storage in the basement
– Newer Furnace and Air Conditioning
– Entire house is very energy efficient with low maintenance costs
Option to Buy Deposit: $15,000 ($350K buy out price in 3 years – negotiable time frame)
Rent to Own Rent: $2500 (with $550/month being auto-saved as refundable credits to be applied to down payment at end of term). $1950 base rent is firm however credits can be decreased for the right situation.
Tenant pays own utilities (electricity, gas, water), and property maintenance.
Not every renter will be a suitable candidate for Rent-to-Own. We are looking for families who are hard working, with strong income (or very likely to have improved income or funds available in 1-3 years). We’re committed to helping our clients succeed and we do not accept applicants unless we strongly believe we can set them up for Home Ownership.